TURBONETICS ANNOUNCES RELEASE OF TNX SERIES TURBOCHARGERS
Turbonetics today announced the release of the highly anticipated TNX Series turbochargers. This an all new turbocharger that utilizes state of the art Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools to optimize performance and durability. The TNX Compressor Wheels and Housings are designed for high air flow and wide operating range to maximize horsepower and drivability. The turbines are designed for low inertia and high exhaust temperatures for fast boost response and longevity under extreme operation.
The TNX Series Turbocharger features:
• Patent Pending Floating dual Ball Bearing Design
• Dual oil seals on compressor and turbine side, which will be ideal for tricky custom turbo kits, like low mount or rear mount applications
• Compact Lightweight Design
• Operating Range Enhancement Ported Shroud Available only on TNX-40 model
• TNX units are all Ball Bearing and 16mm water cooled bearing housings
In this first release of this series there will be 4 different models.